Our Future PlansTarget market:
The product would be able to satisfy wiring and cabling needs ranging from electric generation companies to end users of all sectors starting from the basic electrical needs of the housing sector to specialized needs of sectors such as infrastructure, railways, Medical, Defense, power distribution, automobile, telecommunication, instrumentation, electronics industry, etc.Marketing Strategy:
We would use the following routes to enter the market;
- Making a distributor and dealer network so as to capture retail sales of wires and cables
- Considering the size of the nation and diversity in different regions based on culture, language, etc, we would appoint liaison agents to penetrate regional markets across the nation, the agent would belong to that particular region of operation so that he has enough know-how of the demographics of the regional market.
- Our sales force including the owner (at the initial stages) would directly participate in government and other institutional lenders.
- We would also participate in national and international trade fairs which would help in publicising the brand.
- We would do rate contracts with DGS&D which would make our products acceptable to all the government organizations around the country.
- We would get our brands approved by all state PWDs and other organizations.